Your boss has just asked you to import a ManagementPack into SCOM 2007 R2 and has provided you with the ManagementPack to import. But you have never done it before. How do you install a ManagementPack?
1. Go to start -> All Programs->System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2. Expand the view.
2. Move down to Operations Console and double click on it to start the program.
3. After the console is up, move the cursor to the Administration ribbon on the left of the console window and double click on it.
4. Move down the options on the left until you find Management Packs and double click it.
5. Once the ManagementPacks are in the middle window, you can either right click on the Management Pack option on the left and double click on Import Management Packs or go to the right side of the console and click on the option to Import Management Packs.
6. A new dialog window will appear. Move across the top of the dialog window just like the picture above shows you. Select the Add From Disk Option and click it.